|For Sept 2002|
- By Cindy K, Webmaster: It became apparent to the cast that the network was getting ready to cancel the show once they started cutting the costuming budget.
- By Lee W, "Afraid that Blue Moon was going to start staff layoffs, the trio of Viola, Simmons and Jergenson started practicing for a new career as male strippers."
- By Diane H, "Bert, Jergenson, and Simmons give a new meaning to the term "casual Friday" (not to mention Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday)."
- By Wendy M, "Cybill and Bruce had gotten sick of all the National Enquirer reporters hanging around the set, so the rest of the cast decided to help them out and give the Enquirer something new to write about."
- By Luther B, "You can bet that the Annual Show Us Your Skivvies Day at Blue Moon was NOT Miss Hayes idea."
- By Chris C., "Moonlighting is being brought to you this week by our sponsor, Fruit of the Loom."
- By Lori S., "These three Blue Moon workers decided to moonlight as male underwear models for the new Sears catalog."
- By Henry B. Bert--"Somehow I don't think the three of us sitting around here half-dressed was what the network had in mind when it told the producers to show more sex during February sweeps."
|For Aug 2002|
- By Cindy K, Webmaster: David--"Hey O'Neill, I guess you and I are the only two here who didn't have money invested in Enron."
- By Lee W, "When the working day is done, girls just wanna have fun."
- By Debbie D., David--"Glad to see someone else around here got the memo that said come to work wearing a stupid party hat. I was beginning to think I was being singled out."
- By Wendy M., David--"Hey, wait a minute. I'm one of the bosses and you're just an employee. How come you get a better hat and that blowout?"
- By Luther B., David--"If you blow that thing in my ear one more time, you are either fired or we're gonna have to get married, cause it is starting to feel kinda good."
- By Paul M., David--"Let me guess, O'Neill. Your long shot at Santa Anita in the fourth just came in...or you just found out that the liquor store down the street is having a two-for-one sale on Jim Beam."
- By Lori S, "Maddie wonders what these two have been smoking and if they happened to have shared it with any of the other staff."
- By Sharon L., "Addison and O'Neill go undercover at the local day care center."